Working with Files
In this course, You will learn how to read and write files in PHP
Right after this course, you will be able to read files, write files, read csv files, create directories and do file operations.
You will learn how to work with directories like checking is_file() or is_dir(), convert csv to array, read configuration files, copy, rename and delete files.
Before you take this course, You should know How to write and run simple PHP program.
You should have PHP installation on your machine and also software to write PHP programs.
In this course, you will learn all about working with files.
Files are another way to store data or configuration details.
If you want to know how to read files, read csv or read configuration files from PHP then this course will help you learn that skill.
You will also learn how to perform file operations, check file exists, delete files, copy file from one location to another.
This lessons is all about files and you will learn most of the important skills to work with files from PHP program.
Read configuration and converting it into an array is one of the most common scenario you will encounter in the PHP projects.
Learn to Write PHP Program using:
- Working with File Directories
- Copy, Rename and Delete a File
- Read and Write Files
- Read Configuration Files and Convert it into Array
- Read and Write CSV Files
- many other file based operations.
Complete Hands-on and Practical Session!
Take the Exercises, Practical Assignment and Quiz to make sure you understand the concept and remember it.
Download the PHP Source Code part of this course which you can keep it as a future reference.
What you’ll learn in this course:
- Learn to work with File Directories.
- Copy, Rename and Delete a File.
- Able to Read and Write Files.
- Understand how to read Configuration Files.
- Learn how to Read and Write CSV File.
- Work with Exercises, Interview Questions, Resources and Practical Test using Files.
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 9661
- Assessments Yes