In this course, You will learn how to Create and Call your own Functions in PHP
Right after this course, you will be able to create functions, call functions, pass parameters, default and optional parameters.
You will learn about Dynamic Function Calling, Call Function by Reference and Pass parameter as Reference.
Before you take this course, You should know How to write and run simple PHP program.
You should have PHP installation on your machine and also software to write PHP programs.
In this course, you will learn how to play around with functions by creating your own functions and understand how to define and pass parameters.
Learn to Write PHP Program using:
- Defining Functions
- Calling Functions
- Pass Parameters
- Capture return value from Functions
- Define default and optional input parameters
- Write Anonymous Function
- Use Builtin Functions
- Able to Pass Argument as Reference
- and many other functions related topics
Functions helps you to reduce your repeatable code in your program.
With functions, you can really write professional code by splitting and organise your code into reusable functions.
You can even create your own function library and use it across the PHP code or future projects.
This course will help you to understand the concepts of defining and using functions.
Complete Hands-on and Practical Session!
Take the Exercises, Practical Assignment and Quiz to make sure you understand the concept and remember it.
Download the PHP Source Code part of this course which you can keep it as a future reference.
What you’ll learn in this course:
- Able to Define and Call a Function.
- Passing Inputs and Capture Return Value from Functions.
- Default and Optional Values.
- Understand How Dynamic Function Calling Works.
- Write Anonymous Function and Built-in Functions.
- Able to Pass Argument as Reference.
- Work with Exercises, Interview Questions, Resources and Practical Test using Functions.
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 1 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 9995
- Assessments Yes