Expressions and Operators
In this course, You will learn how to use Expressions and Operators.
Right after this course, you will be able to use different types of operators and write expressions with it.
You will learn about Types of Operators – Conditional, Arithmetical, Incremental, Logical, Assignment, Comparison, Bitwise, Execution and Error Control Operators.
Before you take this course, You should know How to write and run simple PHP program.
You should have PHP installation on your machine and also software to write PHP programs.
In this course, you will learn to define what is expression and operators in your own terms.
Write PHP Program using:
- Conditional, Arithmetical
- Error Control Operators.
You will do exercise on each of the operators and understand how to use them,
Also, you will learn about the Operator Precedence means in which sequence the operators get executed in a Expression.
Complete Hands-on and Practical Session!
Take the Exercises, Practical Assignment and Quiz to make sure you understand the concept and remember it.
Download the PHP Source Code part of this course which you can keep it as a future reference.
What you’ll learn in this course:
- Explain the Expression and Operators.
- Types of Operators – Conditional, Arithmetical, Incremental, Logical, Assignment, Comparison, Bitwise, Execution and Error Control Operators.
- Understand the Operator Precedence.
- Work with Exercises, Interview Questions, Resources and Practical Test using Expressions and Operators.
- Lectures 18
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 9566
- Assessments Yes