Expressions and Operators
- You need to have access to SAP PO Software
- Access to SLD in SAP PO
- Windows machine with Java Installed
- Able to Install Eclipse Software on your machine
- For IDOC or RFC scenario access to ECC is required.
This is one of the detailed course that is designed to cover all the aspects of Interface Development with SAP PI / SAP PO tool that can help you learn a skill and build your career in Integration space.
What SAP PI / SAP PO Adapters are covered?
You will learn Interface Development for following Adapters:
- SOAP (WEBSERVICE)
What Interface Scenarios are covered?
This course covers the following Interface Scenarios:
- File with File Content Conversion
- File with Availability Time Planning (ATP)
- File Adapter Scheduling
- JDBC to JDBC Scenario
- Synchronous Interface with HTTP_AAE Adapter
- Webservices with SOAP (Publish in Service Registry, Generate WSDL)
- Token Authentication with REST
- ECC to PO Connection
- Order Scenario with IDOC
- Lookup with RFC
- Send email with Mail Adapter
What will your learn in this course?
This course will prepare you to:
- Build End to End Interface with SAP PO / SAP PI Process Integration Tool.
- How to do Client Transportfrom ESR and ID.
- Learn How to use the Standard Adapterand Build Interface.
- How to Monitor your Interface via PIMON tool.
- How to Test your Interface with tools like RWB, SOAPUIand PostMan
- Build Interface with Configuration Scenarios.
What Topics are covered in this Course?
- End to End Development of Interface.
- Integration Scenarios.
- Standard Adapter Configuration.
- Mapping Techniques with RFC Lookup.
- Testing of the Interface with RWB, SOAPUI and Postman
- Monitoring of Interface with PIMon.
Course based on:
- SAP PO 7.5
- Download Interface Code (TPZ)
- Source Code
- Supported Structures of XSD
All the hands-on training is shown on the Live PO 7.5 system so that you can do it yourself later.
Who this course is for:
- If you want to learn how to build interface with SAP PO
- If you have previous integration background and want to learn a new tool
- Anyone one who wants to move from ABAP to PO
- Lectures 18
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 1 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 9544
- Assessments Yes