In this course, You will learn to define if conditions and looping statements.
Right after this course, you will be able to write your own conditions using if and switch.
Write Loops using for loop, while loop and do while loop.
You will learn how to embed one PHP into another PHP file using include, require, include_once and require_once.
You will also learn about goto, continue, return and break keywords.
Before you take this course, You should know How to write and run simple PHP program.
You should have PHP installation on your machine and also software to write PHP programs.
In this course, you will learn the basic building blocks of PHP programming.
Learn to Write PHP Program using:
- If and if Else
- Switch Conditions
- For Loop
- While Loop
- Do While Loop
- Keywords – return, continue, break and goto
- Embed PHP – include, require, include_once and require_once.
If you are not aware of this concepts in detail then it is highly recommend to learn to use them.
As these are basic building blocks of PHP language, you need to know how to use them without looking at the syntax or PHP manual.
Every topic is show by doing one PHP example. Download and Run on your machine to understand the conditional and looping statements.
Complete Hands-on and Practical Session!
Take the Exercises, Practical Assignment and Quiz to make sure you understand the concept and remember it.
Download the PHP Source Code part of this course which you can keep it as a future reference.
What you’ll learn in this course:
- Able to write if and switch conditional statements.
- Write Loops with for, while, do..while.
- Understand break, continue and return keywords.
- Learn how to include file using include, include_once, require and require_once.
- Learn to use goto keyword.
- Work with Exercises, Interview Questions, Resources and Practical Test using Control Structures.
- Lectures 24
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 8769
- Assessments Yes
- Decision Making – if..else Statement
- Decision Making – else..if Statement
- Decision Making – Switch Statement
- Loops – for Statement
- Loops – while Statement
- Loops – do…while Statement
- Loops – foreach Statement
- Loops – break Statement
- Loops – continue Statement
- Loops – return Statement